During the pandemic time it is very important to travel safe, so to all travelers who plan to travel to Croatia and Istria, we have some COVID-19 information for safe traveling.
Thanks to the good epidemiological conditions during the past year, Istria and Croatia have been recognized as safe destinations, so Croatia got the national safety label “Safe stay in Croatia”, implemented by the World Travel and Tourism Council (WTTC).
Entering the State Border of Republic of Croatia
As the pandemic situation changes from day to day, the most important thing is to constantly comply with the rules for entering Croatia and the rules for crossing the border. For all foreigners, regardless of their nationality, we recommend to make the announcement on Enter Croatia in order to shorten the process at the border crossing.
From April 1, easier entry into Istria-Croatia
As of April 1, a package of measures is coming into force, which envisages the entry into Croatia. Travellers must present one of the following documents:
• Negative PCR or rapid antigen test result for SARS-CoV-2
that is not older than 48 hours (counting from the time of taking the swab to arriving at the border crossing point) and, in the case of a rapid antigen test and a stay longer than 10 days in the Republic of Croatia, the test must be repeated within ten days from the date of issuing that test.
• Vaccination certificate for persons who received a second dose of COVID-19 vaccine more than 14 days prior. Exceptionally, in the case of a vaccine received in a single dose, a certificate of receipt of a single dose if the dose was received more than 14 days before crossing the state border.
• Certificate confirming that the certificate holder has recovered from SARS-COV-2 virus infection after having previously had a positive PCR or rapid antigen test result, which is valid at the earliest on the eleventh day from the date of arrival of the positive test and no later than 180th day from the day of the first positive test;
• To perform PCR testing or rapid antigen testing on SARS-CoV-2 immediately upon arrival in the Republic of Croatia (at their own expense), with the obligation to stay in self-isolation until the arrival of a negative test result. If testing cannot be performed, a measure of self-isolation is determined for a period of ten (10) days.
• For CHILDREN under the age of seven the test is not reqired (Children under seven years of age traveling accompanied by a parent / guardian are exempt from the obligation to present a negative test result and to self-isolate if the parents / guardians have a negative PCR or RAT test result, i.e. if they have a certificate of vaccination against COVID-19 or proof of having recovered from COVID-19.)
Current COVID-19 information and the number of COVID-19 cases in Croatia
All current measures and recommendations of the National Staff of the Republic of Croatia, as well as the number of newly diagnosed cases of COVID-19 can be found on the official website of Koronavirus.hr. Also, you can follow the current COVID-19 situation by regions within the country of Croatia through the Croatiacovid19 website.
On the official website of the County of Istria there are daily reports and information related to Covide-19, the number of patients and other information from the whole of Istria.
For all visitors who currently staying in Istria, special recommendations have been issued that should be followed, as well as tips on safe stay of guests and their carefree vacation in Istria.
All information about COVID-19 testing in Croatia and in Istria can be found on the official website.
In case of suspicion of COVID-19, it is important to follow exactly the procedure and protocol issued by the Civil Protection Headquarters of County o Istria.
We kindly ask all our guests of Villa Tuttorotto that during their stay comply with all COVID-19 measures and recommendations.
For all questions and information related to your trip to Istria and your stay in Villa Tuttorotto, feel free to contact us by e-mail: email@example.com or by phone +385 52 815 181.
Dear guests, travel safely and welcome to Croatia! We wish you a safe and pleasant stay in Istria!