While the numerous small steep streets of the Old Town might be charming enough to visit Rovinj, many guests find it challenging to find their way to Villa Tuttorotto. Before your arrival, we would like to inform you about the following:
1) We kindly ask you, if possible, to inform us about the estimated time of your arrival in Rovinj and to leave us your contact details (telephone number or e-mail address) available on your arrival.
2) Villa Tuttorotto is located in the Old Town of Rovinj which is exclusively a pedestrian zone. Access to vehicles is limited.
3) The closest parking lot to the pedestrian zone is public parking lot Valdibora, approximately 500 meters away from Villa Tuttorotto. Guest travelling with less luggage are certainly advised to park their car at Valdibora and walk to the hotel. 4) If you need help with your luggage, please contact us in advance by email: email@example.com or by phone: +385 52 815 181.
5) Car access to our hotel is possible, but only with a special pass and for a limited time of maximum 30 minutes. If you would like to drive into pedestrian zone with your car to unload your luggage, please read our instructions carefully.
6) Due to new circumstances and situation with coronavirus, we had to adapt and modify the way we work, but the safety and health of our guests is still the most important, so we make every effort to provide our guests a pleasant and safe stay in Rovinj and Villa Tuttorotto. You can read more about COVID -19 recommendations and measures here.
How to reach Villa Tuttorotto